martes, 20 de octubre de 2020

Memory Music (Post 2)

Since I can recall, music had an important role in my life, not only for dancing or singing, it goes beyond all the basic things. Through out the melody I can revive magic moments, sad moments or any type of memories... it's fantastic! But I have two songs that make me feel that I'm in that place, at that specific moment when it happened.


The first song is "Call me maybe" by Carly Rae Jepsen. The song was released on September 20th, 2011, but the boom of the song reached 2012 and more. It was 2012 when my parents told us that we were moving to another country, you could imagine what country was she talking about. It was May or June maybe, I don't remember, but something that I'm really sure is that it was the last day of fourth grade and the last day for me to be in that school. So that Friday my friends organized a farewell party for me and they invited all the class to the party. When the party started the first song they played was Call me Maybe, because it was the song of the moment. I remember perfectly well all the things that happened on those 4 minutes that the song lasted. That day was one of the happiest days on my life. Every time I hear that song, I transport myself to that day, when I saw all my classmates together for the last time. It is a good memory.


The second song is "Paseo en Trineo" by Tatiana. This christmas song is like a gate to my childhood, it takes me to December, 2009. In my old school they organized a Christmas Show for the family and friends. On that show every class had to dance a song that they wanted with the steps that they had invented. That year we decided to dance this song. Every time I hear this song, I remember those shows and the christmas atmosphere that was in the air. Those shows meant that christmas day was near, in children words, all the christmas presents were near and also Santa Claus was near. Everything was good.

Now I think about it, choosing those two songs took me like 2 hours. It wasn't an easy job.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

My favorite cartoon (Post 3)

It was 2007 when I turn on the television and saw the first episode of the cartoon that will chance my childhood. This cartoon is "Phin...